Selling a business and selling a house are very different. A house is a tangible asset, and what you see is what you get. With a business, many of the assets are intangible: talented staff, contracts, formulas, customer databases, and the list goes on. Many business owners don’t even know how valuable their businesses truly are!
Traditional real estate agents are good at selling houses and leasing commercial space, but a business is something altogether different. A qualified Business Broker will help you earn maximum reward for all of your hard work. It starts with an in-depth examination of your business. Once you tally up all of your assets, both tangible and intangible, you might be surprised at the total value…and how sellable your business really is.
Hi, I’m Aldrin Raphael. Just like you, I’m a business owner. I have bought and sold businesses and know the opportunities and the pitfalls involved. I have helped many satisfied clients to find buyers and get the price they were looking for. I’m a member in good standing of the International Business Broker Association, the Canadian Real Estate Association and the Toronto Real Estate Board.
If you’re thinking of selling your business, let’s talk. Once I have reviewed your business details, I will perform a Broker Price Opinion, absolutely free to you. I don’t charge a cent for my efforts until your business is sold. I can also connect you with clients whose businesses I have helped to sell, and the satisfied owners of businesses whose sales I brokered.
Dedicated, discreet, and process-driven
Working with me is easy. I employ a time-tested process that works every time. Since I drive the process, you are free to concentrate on running your business and ensuring that it’s in great shape for prospective buyers.
- We draw up and sign an agreement that clearly outlines the terms.
- We have a look at your financials and, ideally, visit your business during operating hours.
- I give you a Broker Price Opinion and price opinion based on your type of business.
- We agree on a listing price.
- I prepare a marketing plan and share it with you. The way I get the word out typically includes real estate publications, MLS, various Internet channels, select print advertising, and my database of qualified buyers, lawyers, accountants and immigration firms.
- I bring qualified buyers to the table. I’m very good at identifying tire-kickers, so prospective buyers will not waste your time.
- Once we have an agreement in principle, I can also help arrange financing for the buyer.
- I will assist you in preparing closing document details for an airtight sale.
- We toast your success!
Only when the deal is finalized and you have money in hand do I collect a fee. Until then, I work for free. If this sounds good to you, please get in touch and we’ll set up an initial consultation. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your business needs. Please call me directly at (647) 984-1131 or email [email protected]